Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week we talk about our top ten with a different topic provided by Jana. This week’s topic is top ten – Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies. With the fall TV season starting up this month, we’re talking about what shows everyone watches when they’re not reading.
1. Charmed – One of my favorites. I probably rewatch this series once a year or so.
2. Bones – Another one I can’t stop rewatching. I love how much science this one has compared to other crime shows.
3. Numb3rs – Speaking of which, as someone who loved math growing up, I found this show absolutely fascinating. Also the fact the actual mathemeticians consulted for each episode makes me extraordinarily happy.
4. Doctor Who – Surprisingly enough this isn’t one I tend to binge watch. It’s more that I have the series on a constant loop and just watch the next episodes when I’m not in the mood for anything else. If I had to pick one show to watch for the rest of my life and I could never watch anything else ever, it would be this one.
5. Parks and Recreation – This is a show that I absolutely didn’t think I’d like until I finally watched a couple episodes and fell in love with the characters.
6. Lord of the Rings – My husband and I have a day-long marathon with the extended editions at least once a year. There’s never a bad time for LotR.
7. Criminal Minds – I’m currently on a rewatch of this series. I love crime shows but I’m a wuss about scary things. This show leans a little farther into scary for me so I can’t watch them right before bed but I still can’t stop loving this show.
8. Gilmore Girls – I adore these amazing women and their relationship.
9. Once Upon A Time – I’ve been wanting to rewatch this one soon. I’ve always loved fairy tales of all types and this show combines such a unique combination of traditional stories and unique twists.
10. Supernatural – Though I have to catch up on the last couple seasons, this show really started the binge-watching obsession for me.
What shows and movies do you love to watch?