Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week we talk about our top ten with a different topic provided by Jana. This week’s topic is top ten – Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read.
1. The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas – I’m not ready to submit myself to the heartbreak I know this book will cause.
2. The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo – I just haven’t gotten to this yet.
3. Collateral by Ellen Hopkins – This book is forever getting pushed back on my TBR list. I’ll read it eventually.
4. Catwoman by Sarah J. Maas – I just bought this one legit only because it’s written by Maas. I haven’t read any of the other DC superhero books.
5. Fox and O’Hare series by Janet Evanovich – I’ll get around to these eventually, maybe.
6. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling – I love Rowling’s other adult books but I really just don’t have a whole lot of interest in reading this one.
7. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb – Another series I’ll get around to reading, eventually, maybe.
8. The Child Thief by Bella Forrest – Forrest’s newest series. I have to finish a few other books before I can get to this one.
9. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Again, I only want to read this because it’s by Bardugo and I love her.
10. Love Lies Beneath by Ellen Hopkins – Highly rated by my favorite author. I’m not sure how I haven’t read this yet.
Who are your favorite authors and which of their books haven’t you read yet?
Keep on reading lovelies, Amanda.