Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week we talk about our top ten with a different topic provided by Jana. This week’s topic is top ten – Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies With the fall TV season starting up this month we’re talking about what shows everyone watches when they’re not reading!
1. Greys Anatomy – This is pretty much my all time favorite T.V. show. I’ve watched it so many times I can say so many of the lines along with the actors and actresses. I put this show on when I need to cry or when I need to watch something without having to actively watch it.
2. NCIS – I’m a sucker for a good cop show. The Navy cops are just the coolest. The dynamic between all the people in this show is hilarious and emotional and just great.
3. Big Brother – I grew up watching this show with my dad. I watch it every year now. I love to wait and watch a ton of episodes in a row and binge them so that I don’t need to wait to see what’s happened or whose getting evicted next.
4. Charmed – Uh, a show about kick-ass witches? Yes, please.
5. The Vampire Diaries – I read these books years and years ago so obviously I had to watch the show too. Also, I’m obsessed with Nina Dobrev (Elena) so I had to watch.
6. Shameless – This show is excellent. Dramatic and chaotic and crazy. Full of characters you can’t help but fall in love with as we watch their struggles.
7. Parks and Recreation – I love Amy Poehler. My husband and I watch this show together. Hilarious and ridiculous you won’t regret getting invested in these characters.
8. House of Cards – Political dramas are usually not my first pick, but hubby picked this one for us to watch and I totally got sucked into this world.
9. The Marvel Universe – I love superhero movies way too much so these had to make my list for sure.
10. Harry Potter – All of the movies. Duh.
What movies or T.V. shows do you like to watch when you’re not reading?
Keep on reading lovelies, Amanda.